Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, March 26, 2018

Japan Haul

Please do not judge that my photo still sucks after years and years of taking photos. Recently I tried using props the way other bloggers do. To make my photos a bit attractive. I am not yet successful in taking pleasing photos but I just need to keep on trying. And again please do not judge that I bought this much. For someone who is advocating a minimalist lifestyle and being frugal. I am still decluttering as much as possible and doing pan project. I just moved from Blogger to Instagram as it is a pain using Blogger via iphone. (If my budget will permit me I would have purchase a second photo either Blackberry or Sony. Both used to be my brands. I switched to iphone due to pressure of my colleagues).
Japan have flaws just like any other country in the world but I love it. And people might call me 'ingrata' but I will choose it anytime over the place I am in. I would also say that Japan is better in so many ways. But anyway I am not writing this post for that. I simply want to share what I bought over there when it comes to beauty products. Some are not in the photo anymore. I would buy more if only I had more chance and luggage space. And when counting just how many I purchased seems like it is far too many but then I do not think so. They simply has so many amazing things and not all are expensive. 

Daiso Japan. I love Daiso shops even outside Japan. The only similarity between Daiso Japan and Daiso UAE is not all shops are almost complete For example in Daiso near Dotonbori I cannot find Espoleur cosmetics. While Daiso near the train station in Osaka they have the complete collection of it except for two creamy blush. The same creamy blush missing from their collection is also not available in Daiso Kyoto I visited. Anyway I bought 23 pieces as each cost only ¥108 tax included and I know none will go to waste as if it does not suite me I can hand them over to my nieces. Also I bought the 4 kinds of face lotions they have. 

Don Quijote. Oh I love that shop. And it is tax free for visitors if you purchased at least ¥5,000.00! So far so good. I do not have complaints with all my purchases. As I have said I should have get some more. Chifure is love. The brand surprised me the most. I do not see that brand a lot in other blogs and it turned out to be the most affordable drugstore brand in Japan. But good. Really good. Bought some makeup and skincare from them. Maybe I will take some more photos and explain them more some other time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment