Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

MOTD

The same background paper I used the other day. But the backside of it. I did not buy anything new just to find a background for my photos. It is something I purchased from Daiso ages ago that I never get to use for its intended purpose. And my keychain hoping it will add something to the story. Will not be posting like this on my blog daily. Just want to share a few of it. 
The only difference is my eyeshadow. Previous post I used Une eyeshadow. On this photo is Elle. Do not know if their cosmetics has been discontinued internationally or only in UAE. This is just okay for me. Used to have 8 shades. Given away 6 when I was decluttering. Trying to use the two shades left but I am no longer happy with it. They do not have a brush with them so I am using my finger. And looking just how big it is might take me 10 years to finish. So yeah I am all in favor of Japanese small sizes of cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment