Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

MOTD

First: the background. I said the other day that I am not testing some background and props to make my photo attractive. I know light is important. Natural light is the best. I know composition is important but I failed at that all the time. So I am experimenting with props to see if somehow my photo will be pleasing to the eyes. And I am using Instagram as my online diary. But posting my MOTD. Makeup of the day. At the same time to keep track of the products I am using. Also to make sure that I am rotating them in my attempt to pan project. Or least finish half before tossing them out. 

Chifure Blush - Been singing praises about it on my Instagram. How can I not? For only ¥300 (not sure if tax included) that is roughly AED12.00 and I am not sure if Essence is on the same price range. Aside from being affordable and really made in Japan, I like the idea of small cosmetics. Meaning you can bring it anywhere with you without taking too much space or weight. I am now favoring Japanese cosmetics because of it than with Western brands. One can easily finish it. How big someone face could be to need a huge blush? I bought all the 5 variants of it. Pigmentation is good. In the past I think I mentioned numerous times that I do not want loud colors. That is why I have given away my Mac blush before. It should just add some color that looks natural. Also now I am in favor of cosmetics that comes with brushes as having separate ones is a hassle for me. 

Une Eyeshadow - The brand has been discontinued in Centrepoint UAE. But I got this eyeshadow before for around 79.00AED and even though I love the brand, I cannot say the same for the eyeshadow. Color does not show on my eyelids. One will just see sparkles. It is meant for Western girls with pale skin. But not for Asian brown skin like me. I am using it every once in a while to avoid throwing it away. And the size! I wasted enough cosmetics in the past that I now want the Japanese size cosmetics only.

Mac Creme In Your Coffee - 2017 I went overboard with lipsticks. I love Mac since Day 1 but because of the price I went to look for something else and 2014 to 2016 I found myself spending a fortune for lipsticks but still was not happy with the brands I have. Told myself heck I could just wait for the sale and get all the shades I love! Now 2018 I am using them all alternately to avoid wasting them. So that's all! Thanks for dropping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment