Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Oh my Google!

Just another rant. People say internet has all the answers. Google has all the answers but for many months now there are lot of questions that I cannot find answers. Not unless I go and talk to people directly. That is if I can contact them or if I know anyone. Or if people will care enough to answer. For example in the Philippines if you have a land you should get a title or certificate of ownership that you own the said land. Someone told me that the size of your land should be at least 40 square meters for you to be able to get a certificate and I had been searching the internet to verify this information. Or maybe I am not looking hard enough? Or maybe entering incorrect 'words' for Google to pick it up. Second is I tried to look if luckily there are people in Metro Manila or near Metro Manila who happens to be selling a piece of land this much size only. Again tough luck. They may be some but they are not in the radar of internet. Lastly I was trying to ask Google how much it will cost me to build a tiny room/house inspired by the tiny hotels in Tokyo. Again tough luck. But when it comes to unnecessary things, the internet is full of them.
Szymon Hancz's 13SQM flat
Okay so that were all hard for Google to answer that I decided to ask something like makeup. Or language. Phew! I wanted to punch someone in the face. ASAP. I have a love and hate relationship in makeup. I have so many mistakes in makeup but then this year after my Japan vacation, I realized how good Japanese cosmetics are that I decided to shift to Shiseido their longest running brand. I just asked internet to tell me where are the specific products are manufactured. Duh! I have seen reviews but none of them cared to show the wors 'made in'!!!!!!!! SO frustrating. Even in Instagram photos. Well I was bit upset upon getting 2 Shiseido products that are made in USA. And I have doubts whenever I see the made in USA. Sorry Uncle Sam. Do not trust you even with something as little as this. I know most of American brands are all made in China. So I wanted to be sure that the items I am getting are not from China that I badly wanted to know if they are made in Japan. In that case then I better stick to Japanese drugstore brands like Canmake, Cezanne, Chifure and even Espoleur from Daiso. At least those I know that are really made in Japan.


Language. I am studying Pimsleur in Japanese. Then Spanish and later in Mandarin. French if I can. Since Pimsleur is using formal words: there are actually some words that I cannot find in the internet that I have to go to social media to look for a native speaker that I can ask! Which reminds me to confirm with someone if in Japanese tokoro means 'place' because at the same time tokoro de also means 'by the way'. Then I remember people smugly telling me that internet has all the answers! All the answers my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment