Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Four Lions [2010 UK]

Four Lions. Another comedy movie. Don't I just love comedy films? Haha. My life alone is already one big drama that if I will blog about it, it might just make you cry. So I just choose to watch comedy films. This way, I can forget all about my worries in life.

Well back in the movie, it is about four Pakistani Muslim guys living in the UK. So this Pakistani guys in UK happened to be terrorists but they are quite stupid for a terrorist.

Barry is actually a white guy converted to Muslim. The most stupid of them. Very passionate about being a jihad. Yay, I am not really good with this blogging! Right now I wanted to tell you all the whole story!!!!!!!!! :)

Anyways, some body commented (I forgot the website's name) that if it is done by Hollywood the ending will be the lead characters realizing their mistake and they will live happily ever after. But since it is not from Hollywood the movie did not end that way. The ending actually made me sad. I did not see it coming. I was surprised that they will end up that way.

If you really are into comedy films, then include this in your list. If you want to share your thoughts with me after watching the movie, please feel free to do so I still have a long list of movies I have seen that I want to share to all of you.

Happy watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment