Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Taxi [1998 France]

Daniel and Emilien of the movie TAXI


Okay the first TAXI movie that I have seen was the remake in the Hollywood starring Queen Latifah, google told me that the original movie was from France so I searched for it and watch it. Guess what? The original was WAY BETTER than the remake (sorry Queen Latifah Daniel was more natural than you). Then the movie was written by Luc Besson, one of my favorite directors. So no wonder why the movie was so damn good.

Again, those people who love comedy films MUST see this movie and include it in their collections. It has 3 sequels too and I watched them all. This is the story of Emilien (he is on the right side of the photo) a policeman who can be quite stupid most of the time and keeps on flunking his driving test and Daniel who recently got his taxi and drives so fast beyond the speed limit on the roads.

Unexpectedly they became friends and teamed up to solve crimes from Taxi 1 to taxi 4! Aside from their friendship and adventures both of them do have lovely ladies in their lives. Daniel has his Lili while Emilien has his Petra.

Hope you can leave a comment here in case you have seen the film or you are just about to see it..

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment