Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, December 5, 2014

Tas-Toi [2003 France]


Tas-Toi!

Tas Toi! In English, Shut Up! Also other titles for this film is Ruby and Quentin. A 2003 French Film starring Gerard Depardieu and Jean Reno. At first I thought it was a love story (Ruby is a name known for women hehehe). Then since it stars Jean Reno I thought it was an all action film. But nope, I was wrong. It was a comedy film that made me laugh right from the start till the end.


Gerard Depardieu as Quentin; a stupid small time thief at the start of the film he tried to rob an exchange (he thought it was a bank) but unfortunately they do not have French Euro at that time from that alone I already started laughing.

When Quentin was thrown in jail, he would always say to his cell mate "Hello I'm Quentin from Montache" from there he won't stop talking. The police wanted to put him in the asylum but as the doctor said his place is for mad people not for stupid people.

This Quentin, struck a friendship with a super serious and quiet Ruby. The friendship was one sided as Quentin has mistaken Ruby's not talking back as a sign of agreeing... The movie about the friendship...  I have this seen movie just 3 nights ago and I won't mind watching it again. So if you are just like me, who loves to watch movies that will make you smile or will surprise you then you can check it out and hopefully come back to me and tell me your feedback about it.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment