Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Women on the 6th Floor [2010 France]


Les Femmes du 6ème étage; also known as Service Entrance

Hi there, as you can see I love to watch films even though the language is not english. French films, Spanish Films, Korean etc.. etc.. etc.. as long as they can  make me smile/laugh. As long as the story is good and original.

I have seen this film last month if I am not  mistaken and I can say that this is a feel good movie. No guns or any violence. Just laughter and a good love story.

Setting was in 70's. Spanish women were in Paris working as cleaning ladies and they are living on the 6th floor of the building Joubert owns. It was shown in the movie, that even though those Spanish ladies were just cleaning houses they were happy and contented with what they have. And not all rich people are happy. Money cannot really buy happiness.

And yes lastly but most importantly LOVE doesn't know age or status in life. Movies like this inspires me as obviously sometimes I am so down. Makes me want to believe that somehow love exist. And yeah, we can be happy in whatever situation or place we are in. As an expat, even if you are not cleaning houses it would be so easy to relate with them. Having to go abroad just to find work.

Tell me if you enjoy this movie that way I did.





No comments:

Post a Comment