Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fino Leatherware Card Wallet



Fino Leatherware
Made in Philippines
1,765.00PHP at MOA
Turquoise in Leather

Fino Leatherware is a Filipino Product that specializes in making well, leather products :). What I like about them is the availability of different colors when leather products are still usually in black and brown only. And they do offer many small leather goods like this one. This is a card wallet where you can put up to 14 cards. They do now have an online shop but so far the offerings on the website are limited. What you can buy from online is not available in the physical store and vice versa. But who knows it might change soon. Well that's it for now. Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment