Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Une Rouge Lipstick R06

Une Rouge Lipstick R06
Sale Price: 59.25AED
Made in France

Available at Centrepoint Mirdif City Centre
I am done with work and I am just passing the time till the duty time is over so I decided to write a quick post. But then I'm getting frustrated for not being able to produce a good photo. I am not a professional nor a hobbyist. Just want to produce some 'clear' photos. Meaning at least the color will resemble the real life object. Well not in a 100% because I know it's a long process. But my Pentax Q7 can't perform well in low dim lights like my current location now is in the table in the office. And it's almost 6pm, so whatever natural light there is won't pass through inside anymore :( I guess I'll just try again some other time when there's not much load in here.

So my post today is about the 2nd Une Rouge Lipstick I purchased. And there's only a week gap between the two purchases. That's how hooked I am with this brand now. By now, I won't use the terms:

1. Soft
2. Glides on smoothly
3. Creamy


Isn't it all lipsticks are supposed to be like that? And so far those are the characteristics of all the lipsticks I used. Even the lip glosses. And yeah even the one liquid lipstick I have. I don't even notice which one of those I tried lasts long. And those that will last the whole day are usually drying. So I'd rather have a moisturizing lipstick even if I have to reapply it from time to time. Why do I buy a lipstick depends on the price and color. In the market today, most drugstore brands are just getting better and better. And I have this tendency sometimes that I will use the brand that most of the people I know doesn't even know about. Haha. Then I want to be the one to introduce it to them.

And because I am loving the Une Rouge Lipstick now on my wish list is to purchase all the available colors! Am I weird that at this age I am going gaga over a lipstick? What I love about this brand is the colors they are using. Neutral colors. Yes, I have said before that I purchased Gosh lipsticks that are suitable for everyday use but then again Une Rouge Lipstick is on a different level. And times like this, a PHOTO will be better to explain what I meant. A proper photo that will show the proper hues. Une's motto is 'enhance and not conceal the natural beauty' that explains the colors they have chosen for their products. This second lipstick I got is a reddish-brown. The darker version of R10.

Till next time.. When I already have photos to share I'll get back at this post.. Thanks for reading.. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment