Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Gosh Velvet Touch 146: Cappuccino

Gosh Velvet Touch 146 Cappuccino
Retail Price: 45.00AED
Sale Price: 33.25AED
Available at Beauty Bay/Centrepoint

Selling Point: Paraben and Cruelty Free

Right now I already have 11 lipsticks from Gosh but I haven't been able to use them all. I was able to buy that much when they went on sale last Dubai Shopping Festival in the UAE. Gosh is a make up brand from Denmark. And for this post I used phone only in taking photos. For today's post it is about the Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in 146 called Cappuccino as shown in the photo:






Gosh lipstick is so creamy that they can break so easily as can be seen in the next photo. So one has to be very careful when using their lipsticks.






As can be seen in the swatch below Cappuccino is a nice brown nude color and very creamy just like the rest of their lipsticks.





But what I don't like about it is it doesn't suit me. I don't usually like posting my photo in the internet but to just give an idea how it would look like on someone with a 'morena' or brown skin like me:








I think it would look perfect on ladies with fair skin. That's all for now and thank you for dropping by.. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment