Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Une Sfumato Eyeshadow S17


The photo may not be clear but as of the color it is close to the real thing. Une is a make up brand from France. Created by the company Bourjois. This line of make up claims to be made from All Natural hence the price that is quite higher than the regular drugstore brand. But then less than those high end brands. This is available at selected Centrepoint across the UAE. I got this Sfumato Eyeshadow in S17 for free. Lady luck was just on my side at that time as I don't usually get freebies. 

Other brands comes with a box. But Une doesn't and I don't mind. For me boxes are just waste. And this eyeshadow just like Une's other products do have a front mirror once you remove the sticker. You need to slide it to open. The color is a very nice shade of gray. If you will look at the photo below (swatch) the first one on the right is at least 2 layers. The swatch in the middle I can't remember how many layers it was just to get that color. But it is without a primer. Finally on the left is with primer and at least 3 layers.

Now I am ready to give up whatever eyeshadow palette I have. I like Une better. The first thing that I noticed it doesn't have fall outs. Which is something I hated that's why I don't use eye shadow on daily basis. But you may not like the fact that you need countless swipes just to get the intensity of the color. And lastly, this product comes with a very tiny brush which is no use for me. 

Thanks for dropping by, till next time again.. Ciao!!

UPDATE: 05th February 2015
I was wrong when I said that there was no fall out when using the Sfumato eyeshadow. There was none when I first try it out as I used my fingers. When I had to use it at work I used an eyeshadow brush and just like the other eyeshadows I am using unfortunately there was fall out too. But the good thing is this eyeshadow with or without a primer lasts the whole day. I am shamelessly sharing my photo using Une Breezy Cheeks B06 on my cheeks. Une Rouge Lipstick R10 on my lips. And of course, the Sfumato eyeshadow on my eyes. Without a primer. This is how I wear make up. Very minimal. Just don't mind the sun spots and some red spots left by pimples :(

No comments:

Post a Comment