Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, January 30, 2015

Une Natural Beauty Products... AGAIN!!!


Instead of saving my money I went ahead and buy another Une Beauty Products! I said to myself why not? Since it is still on sale and it will take months before they go on sale again. But deep inside of me I know that is a lame excuse. I shouldn't really buy these items as I don't need them yet. But then what can I do as I am dying to try their eyeshadows??? And if these eyeshadows are good then it is time for me to hand over to my little sister the palette I am currently using. The palette has 12 colors and out of 12 I am only using one or two. Anyways, here are the details of my purchase:

Une Rouge Lipstick in R06 - regular price is 79.00AED but on discount it cost only 59.25AED. Once again I let the lady at the counter choose a color for me. This is a shade of neutral reddish brown that compliments with the natural shade of lips. She suggested this line to me as this is the new line of the brand. 

Une Glimmer Eyeshadow in G03 - the price before and after discount is the same with the Une Rouge Lipstick. Price wise it is better to buy their palettes that consist of 3 colors. But I have chosen this as I normally use one color of eyeshadow only. This line of eyeshadows only have 4 colors. White, Beige, Pink and Gray. I got the pink shade. Again this is a pale pink and not a bright one. 

Une Sfumato Eyeshadow in S17 - again price is the same with the other 2 products I purchased. But the good thing about it is I got it for free. The shade is Gray. And I think she has given me this shade as she knows this will also look good on me. And getting a free item from her makes me love this brand even more. 

Correct me if I am wrong but these ladies, isn't it one of the perks they are enjoying are getting free products from the brand that they are selling? And those make up products are allotting freebies (not sure if all the time) to customers to convince them to go back again to buy? This got me thinking. I purchased from Une only twice. But then twice she has given me a 'free' product. As she really want me to use Une. To make me see that this it is really good so next time I must buy only from Une. So how come that I never got any free items from other brands like Gosh where I purchased at least 11 lipsticks? Or from Karaja where I purchased at least 3 lip glosses? Or from Bourjois out of months or purchasing from them? Hmmm... With this, next time around that I need something I'll go straight to Une.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment