Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, January 8, 2015

In search of a perfect lip gloss :)


For someone who has to live frugally, I recklessly spent money last December just to find that perfect lip gloss. My favorite is MAC Cremesheen Glass but then it has gotten so expensive especially here in UAE. And I have never seen MAC go on sale in UAE not even 5% discount during Dubai Shopping Festival or Dubai Summer Sale. One tube would cost me 130.00AED and it wont even last that long. So I went out and purchased different brands of lip gloss. Some brands I never heard of and haven't tried before. Surprisingly there are so many brands in the market that are more affordable and yet as good as MAC and even better. 

Here are some that I tried:

Gosh [Denmark]
Karaja [Italy]
Bourjois [France]
Missha [Korea]
Isadora [Sweden]

And so many other products to try out soon.. 

Thanks for dropping by, Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment