Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Gosh Velvet Touch 156: Romance

Gosh Velvet Touch 156 Romance
Retail Price: 45.00AED
Sale Price: 33.75AED
Available at Beauty Bay/Centrepoint
 
Here's another lipstick from the Danish Brand Gosh. This is Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick 156 Romance. Their lipstick comes in a black tube in matte color. With a shiny part in the middle where the name Gosh embossed. This brand is available in UAE at Centrepoint in their Beauty Bay section. Here's the bottom of the tube where the name is: 
Gosh lipstick smells good. Sort of coconut but in a good way. Not all products that smells like coconut are pleasing right? It is very creamy and glides on easily but not drying. I tried this without a lip balm yesterday. The Gosh 155 Innocent is pale pink leaning on peach side while this Gosh 156 Romance is pale pink in pink! I'm sure you know what I mean :)
And finally here's the swatch:
Thanks for dropping by. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment