Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gosh Velvet Touch 155: Innocent

Gosh Velvet Touch 155 Innocent
Retail Price: 45.00AED
Sale Price: 33.75AED

Available at Beauty Bay/Centrepoint

Another day, another Gosh lipstick to wear. At first I thought it smells like Mac but then when I compared the 2 brands, Mac's scent is stronger than Gosh. But both  smells good. I used to have lipsticks that smell like medicine and/or chemicals which is something I don't enjoy and annoys me. I wonder if there is a brand out there that doesn't have a scent at all? Oh well what I am wearing today is Gosh Velvet Touch  155 Innocent.
Another pink color from Gosh line. This is pale pink leaning on peach. So pale that it looks like a tinted balm when applied than a lipstick. This lipstick is creamy which is good but the downside is you have to be careful when applying as it looks like it would break easily. So far this is my favorite shade of pink from Gosh. 
Now here's the swatch:
Thanks for dropping by. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment