Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Gosh Lipstick


I think I am currently obsess with lip products. Lip gloss and lipsticks. But I don't go after those high end brands that would cost me a fortune. I do have a favorite brand of lip product but it has gotten so expensive in the UAE (and they never ever go on sale) that I decided to check out other brands. That's how I found GOSH. A Danish brand of make up that started in 1945 as pharmaceutical company. Then finally moved into cosmetics :)

GOSH make up is available in Beauty Bay of Centrepoint in UAE. This line is called Gosh Velvet Touch lipstick that would cost 45.00 AED as a regular price but since it was on sale I got it for 33.75AED each. And yeah I am a little crazy about it that I am waiting for them to go on sale again so I can complete my collection. I will try to post swatches some other time. Till then..

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment