Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Nivea Mattifying Toner

Some people strongly recommend using toner while other says that you can just skip it and it is just a waste of money. So it is up to a person if she prefers to use it or not. For me yes I do prefer using it. Feels like my routine is incomplete without it. I am not sure if I am doing it right but I don't have YET a permanent brand of toner. After finishing this bottle I switched to another brand for me to compare if there is any difference between a brand that has so many ingredients and a brand that has less.

Nivea Mattifying Toner - I forgot the exact amount but it will not cost more than 30.00AED and it is available across the UAE. All the leading supermarkets carry this product. Since I have a combination skin, I have chosen this one.
What it promises to do so:   
200ML per bottle. It lasted two months and one of the most affordable products in the UAE market.
List of ingredients if you must know:

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment