Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, January 23, 2015

Gosh Velvet Touch 172: Angel

Gosh Velvet Touch 172 Angel
Retail Price: 45.00AED
Sale Price: 33.75AED
Available at Beauty Bay/Centrepoint


Here I am again. Another Gosh lipstick: 


I think this is new release [2014] from Gosh according to the other blogs I have read about this brand. I know I only have one lips but I can't help myself from collecting these lip products. Let me be, since they are still on sale. As I am staying away from buying anything if they are on the regular prices. The sale will run in the UAE until February 02, 2015. And the next sale will be on June during the Dubai Summer Sale. And maybe by the time that the next sale comes I may not be interested in lip products or make up anymore

This brand is available in selected Centrepoint in UAE. I have seen in Deira City Centre that the Centrepoint there doesn't carry Beauty Bay hence no make up products over there. It will cost you 45AED when not on sale. And in UAE that is the standard price of drug store lipsticks. So far I haven't seen any lipstick with a price lower than that. I got all my Gosh lipsticks with 25% discount but still a part of me still wishes for up to 75% discount! Can you blame me when all the expenses just keeps on getting higher? Hmmm...


Enough on my rants. Back to the product. This Angel lipstick is actually a nude color. And so far most of the lipsticks I got from them are neutrals/nudes. Just too bad the photo did not really justify the color of the lippie. It is very pale in color, creamy and not drying on lips. So far most of the lipsticks I have from Gosh are usually pale (sorry, I am not so good in English that I can't seem to find the right word). I guess what I mean to say is the colors are not really bold. Perfect for everyday wear. But this shade is just not for me. 


Here's the swatch of the lippie as a photo will be able to explain it better than words.


There's no doubt that I love Gosh but then this is my least favorite as it is making me looks like a corpse. So from now on I will be staying away from Beige shade lip products. As they don't look good on me. When wearing this I had to put on another neutral color on shade of pink. So till next time and I still have a few Gosh lipsticks to wear and hopefully to finish before I go ahead again and hoard on the next sale if ever that I am still crazy on lip products by that time :)

Thanks for dropping by, ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment