Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gosh Velvet Touch 150: Kitten Pink

Gosh Velvet Touch 150 Kitten Pink
Regular Price: 45.00AED
Sale Price: 33.75AED

Available at Beauty Bay/Centrepoint

One of the Gosh lipsticks that I purchased when they went on sale recently in the UAE. Not so sure if the sale is still going on as I know this January is Dubai Shopping Festival.  This is Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in 150 Kitten Pink. Gosh lipstick doesn't come in the box. The case is black matte and the shiny part in the middle is where the name Gosh is written.
Gosh lipstick smells delicious (at least for me) one of the reasons why I fell in love with Gosh upon first use. Aside from being affordable.
I purchased this at Beauty Bay in Centrepoint and I am not sure if there are other stores that carries this brand. This is creamy so it glides on the lips easily. But haven't notice if they are drying or not as I always apply lip balm first before applying lipstick. 
If you must know the lady who assisted me said that Gosh is cruelty free; meaning they do not do animal testing. I know some women who supports only products that do not test on animals so I hope this information helps. 
Lastly here's the swatch:
Thanks for dropping by. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment