Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, January 9, 2015

Gosh: Lip Lacquer [002 Lovely Lips]


GOSH
Gosh Lip Lacquer in 002 Lovely Lips
Made in Denmark
Price: 45.00AED [SALE] at Centrepoint

I did not google anything about GOSH before buying. I just bought one since it was on sale and the packaging looks cute. Plus I love the color. I am a sucker for nude make up products. I asked google about Gosh after purchasing it. So this brand is from Denmark. Their products are manufactured either in Denmark or in Germany. I don't have any idea how much it would cost in Europe. But here in UAE I can say that it is affordable if I were to compare with other brands. Anyway, I usually buy only when there is a sale. I rarely buy without a discount. 

As you can see the bottle is quite similar with a nail polish bottle. It doesn't have any box. And the applicator is sponge. Here is the swatch under the light. It has a fruity scent, smells like melon to me. It is a liquid lipstick than a lip gloss. 

Forgive the mess and here is what the color looks like when not in spotlight. Girls who loves nude colors will surely love this one. I will not purchase another lip lacquer from Gosh anytime soon not because I don't like it but because from what I have seen they still have so many cool lip products to offer. 
Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment