Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Une Rouge Lipstick R10

Une Rouge Lipstick R10
Retail Price: 79.00AED
Sale Price: 59.25AED
Made in France

Available at Centrepoint Mirdif City Centre

I am not yet done trying my other Gosh lipsticks but then I can't help myself to try  first this  Une Rouge Lipstick which I bought last weekend. I am kinda excited because of all the reviews I read about it. And I don't know why I have become this lipstick/lip gloss addict. The lipstick doesn't come with a box. And the tube is color white with the name engraved on the side as can be seen in this photo:
I know in this photo is looks orange-ish but in person it looks like a light brown in color. All Une products I have seen are in neutral/nude colors. Haven't seen bright red/pink so far in their collection. Or any other bright colors. 

As you can see they claim that this product is 98.1% natural. You'll the see Manufactured for Bourjois because Bourjois is the mother company of Une. It is a French brand of Make Up.
In case you are interested to know the price is 79.00AED but then I got it for 59.25AED on sale. Available at Centrepoint in Mirdif City Centre. And not all Centrepoint in UAE carries this brand. 
Too bad none of my photos was able to show it's true colors. But anyway, I can say that aside from Gosh this is now my new favorite. It doesn't have any scent which I don't mind. I can still remember those products I bought in the past the smells like medicine and chemical, argh! Not a nice memory to remember. So I'd rather have this product without a scent. Than one with a not so good smell!
I have seen this phrase a numerous times in the internet so let me also use this here. Using Une Lipstick make me say 'my lips but better'. It is neutral shade of brown. I'll just try again some other time to take a few photos to get the color in the photo right. But here's a swatch in the dim lighted room:
If  I go out this weekend and they are still on sale I might get myself another shade. Even on discounted price it is still a little higher compared to others. But then what's not to love with this brand? Aside from they are using all natural ingredients; the shades suit my taste well. On weekends I would dare to wear bright colors on my face but for everyday at work? No way. And I have my eyes on their eye shadows but I am just restraining myself from buying as much I like to try them I don't need them yet as I still have a few palettes at home. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by, ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment