Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, January 19, 2015

Gosh Volume Lip Shine 08 Nude


Since I love lip gloss I purchased one from Gosh. For those who are not familiar with this brand it is from Denmark. Their products are usually made in Denmark or Germany. The lip gloss I purchase is called Volume Lip Shine. I have chosen 08 Nude. I got this from Beauty Bay of Centrepoint. It was on sale so I paid only 49.00AED for this. But even without a sale this brand is still affordable. But even so, I don't buy when there's no discount :)

Just like their lipsticks, Gosh lipgloss doesn't come with a box. And you'll see the number and name of the color at the top of the tube. 
The applicator is slightly slant. Well this lipgloss smells sweet. Normally I love products with sweet smell. But not this one. It puts me off. Out of all the Gosh lip products I purchased this is my least favorite. Too bad, I really love this color. And I will not repurchase lipgloss from this brand. Next photo is the swatch:

Thanks for dropping by. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment