Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, January 26, 2015

Korean Skin Care Products


I wanted to post a clear and enticing photo appropriate for these wonderful products but then this is the result :( I am still a frustrated photographer and I am always blaming it on the camera and bad lighting. While other can capture a good photo with whatever tools they have for doing so!

Anyhow, these are Korean Skin Care Products. Different brands. I know Skinfood has a shop in Dubai but I haven't been there. And as I checked their website the prices are quite high, I know they spent money too on shipping and other but then this is a TAX FREE country right?  Faceshop; another Korean Shop also has some branches in Dubai too but still a lot of Korean products still haven't found their way in UAE.

A lot of online sellers through Instagram offers them as well as some websites but I always buy from a Filipina seller in Instagram. Her account is @koreancosmetics_uae. So this post is more on to promote her shop than the products as a lot of blogs and reviews has been written about them. Guaranteed authentic products as well as the most affordable Instagram seller. If some items are not in her photos then you can just ask her to order it for you.

That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by, ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment