Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, February 6, 2015

Une Breezy Cheeks Blush


I'm trying out the Blogger for the iPhone for the first time. And I can't think of anything to write so my quick post will be about Une Beauty again! I got this photo from their Instagram account. These are the available colors of their lovely blushes. And yes if possible I want them all. I'm just so in love 😍😘 How can I not be when it is so easy to use? Use your fingers only and you are good to go. It will fit perfectly even in small purses so you can take it with you anywhere. Blendable. Suites the natural colors of your cheeks. I'm just waiting for them to go on sale again..

No comments:

Post a Comment