Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Daiso Peach Juice Candle 🌺


Just want to share that I got this Daiso Peach Juice scented candle back in 2015. When I was still doing a lot of Daiso Haul. Especially in Lamcy Plaza. I bought almost everything I could from Daiso and yes even including this scented candle. I'm not crazy about scented candles but I was and still I am trying to fight the smell that cooking emits in our small and closed flat. Unfortunately this Daiso Scented Candle was just a waste of money. Does not have any scent at all. Even though it is so nice to look at for being pink and all. But at least a lesson learned for me. Next time around that I need a scented candle I will definitely stay away from Daiso.

No comments:

Post a Comment