Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Repost: This could happen to you


 I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the next toilet saying: 
'Hi, how are you?'


I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, 

'I am Doing' just fine!' 

And the other person says:

'So what are you up to?'


What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: Uhhh, I'm like you, nature dictates!'
 

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can, but nature hadn’t let go as yet, when I hear another question. 'Can I come over?' 

 

 


Gosh Whaaaat!, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I say …
'No…. you know I am busy right now, I guess you are busy too!!!'

Then I hear the person say nervously....


'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the next toilet who keeps answering all my questions.'
 

Mobile phones, don't you just love them?

No comments:

Post a Comment