Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Goodbye #126: Strawberry Cream

For the month of Ramadan we are working 2 hours less than the normal timings. Hence I am expecting to get rid of at least 300 items. And I am still trying. 

Another item that I am discarding is this Thailand Strawberry Cream. But sorry I cannot give even the slightest review/feedback. I was a hoarder that I cannot remember anymore when I purchased it? How much? And why? Or maybe I got it for free? I can't even remember using it ever.

Found it in one of my paper bags. And if I do not have any use for it back then, means there will be no use for it now or in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment