Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Loreal UV Perfect

Hello there! This is not my photo I got it from sweetlikeapeach ~ as I understood this line of sunscreens from Loreal is made specifically for Asians. So far I tried Loreal UV Perfect and its new version. What I am trying to say is the sunscreen from Loreal sounds and looks interesting. And far better than the US brands that are available in UAE market. BUT unfortunately not all these wonderful variants are available. In the UAE, Asian goods are everywhere except the beauty products. Western brands still dominates the market. I wonder if this is available in Philippines because if yes I might get some when I go for vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment