Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Goodbye #131: Old Wallet

Wallet from 2008.. Used for a few times only. Then kept in one of my bags for almost a decade. Now time to say goodbye. 

Someone told me that an average American home contains at least 350,000 items. Wow. Just wow. Well I do not condemn people with so many earthly possessions as long as they can handle and they have a place for it. But in my case minimalism is the way it should be because most of the things I own are just garbage. Or does not hold a value. I live in a very limited space. And there are times that I need something important but cannot find as they are lost in my pile of mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment