Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Goodbye #134: Purple Skirt

We often hear that gluttony is a sin. And all the time people associates the word gluttony with food. Or overeating. But then gluttony means the greed to have more of almost everything. And yes my dear friends even having a closet full of clothes that you never actually get to wear is gluttony. And I am guilty of that. If I can turn back the time I would not have done so. And keep the money in the bank to be used for something else like business or other source of income. 

Just look at the photo of a purple skirt that I purchased back in 2009 that I wore only twice! This is the story of majority of the clothing I own. Had I keep the money it would be enough to buy myself a plane ticket back and forth in Japan or South Korea. Well sadly I cannot turn back the time. I can only look forward. But for now I must keep on clearing my tiny space. I know one of these days I have to leave and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment