Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Goodbye #137: Pink Sleepwear

Finally I was able to raid the space under the bed. Was able to take out all the contents. And as expected I found many items again that I can discard as I no longer use them. That makes them nothing but a mess inside the small flat. One of the items I found is this pink sleep wear that has been with me for a decade now. Wore it no more than 10 times. Stopped using this because honestly I am way more comfortable in using jogging pants inside the house especially when sleeping than a sexy lingerie like this one.

You see even though I am a poor I have spent recklessly on items in the past. Maybe if I did not I will still be poor but still be able to afford some things life has to offer like consuming my yearly vacation in a place of my choice. Each little items I am discarding cost a price. If only I kept the money and use it for something useful like collecting good memories. This sleepwear cost me likely around 50AED. By wanting and needing less I will enjoy other things that I love in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment