Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Empty Plastic #143: Gluta Soap 🌸

Once again I am sorry as this is not an in depth product review. Just documenting the products I finished. Products I accumulated during the hoarding phase of my life. So now I am done with this Gluta Soap from Thailand. Got it for free back in 2015 if me memory serves me right. Review??? We all know that whitening soaps will never really work. So this is nothing extraordinary. Just a simple soap that cleanses the skin. That's all. And because I was such a hoarder I still have 20 plus soaps to finish until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment