Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Empty Tub #142: Dirty Works Body Butter 🌸

Hello! If you landed here on my page hoping for an in depth review regarding the Dirty Works Body Butter then I am sorry to disappoint you that this post is not exactly like that. Photos overload. But as the title suggests I am just documenting the products I finished on my Pan Project.
Been doing this Pan Project as part of my trying to be minimalist, since middle of 2016. But since I was a hoarder for the past 2 years or more than that I found it hard to finish everything. Even as I write this I still have at least 30 pieces of body moisturizers. I know now better that hoarding was and will never be good or fun. Or positive.
Dirty Works is a brand from UK. It used to be available in Centrepoint/Splash in City Centre. But not sure if they are still selling it until now. It has been a year or so since I last visited the said shop. And I do not like when there are many sales associates lingering and waiting for a chance to offer you something when I simply want to look around and check the  items. 
Dirty Works also used to be available in Boots Pharmacy. Boots Pharmacies are all located in Dubai but none in Ajman. Again I am not sure if the said pharmacy still sells it. Also it has been more than a year since I visited the said pharmacy. Also because they have sales associates lurking in every aisle waiting for a chance to call you to sell out something. 
I hope that photos are clear enough and good enough to explain for themselves. As you can see I am more on sharing my experiences about the shops rather than the experience in using Dirty Works Body Butter. To be honest I do not know anything about body butters before not until I was introduced to Victoria's Secret body butter and I loved it.
So to make the long story short after using Victoria's Secret body butter my idea and expectations of a good butter should be similar to Victoria's Secret. I do not have side by side photos of VS and Dirty Works body butter but as you can see in the above photo the Dirty works looks like a thicker lotion. That if you turn it upside down the cream will fall down. While Victoria's Secret is so thick that you can well, turn it upside down. Needless to say because of it I am not in favor of Dirty Works body butter. I managed to finish it just to avoid wasting it.
But to be fair: Dirty Works is really moisturizing and with just right amount of scent. I mean products from Bath & Body Works or Victoria's Secret can have an overwhelming scent rather than a moisturizing product. So it's refreshing to find Dirty Works with just right amount of scent./
More photos! I posted everything that I can find in my personal computer at work. As I have to delete them all soon. I might no longer be around in the months to come. So all the personal stuff should be deleted as soon as possible.
One tip though: if you have a body oil. Any brand of body oil it is best to use it after applying body butter on your skin. Then wait for a few minutes before wearing your clothes. The down side of this kind of cream is when wearing clothes it feels wet and clothes might stick to your skin. So yeah wait for a few minutes before dressing up.
So that's all and thank you for dropping by. In case you are wondering why I am sharing too many Asian television series right now is because I am uploading them before deleting from my laptop. Some might argue that it is not lawfully right but then come on it is my little way to give back. I got them for free and I know a lot of people are into some Asian television series as well.

And if you are wondering why I am posting so many photos, as I stated above I must delete everything soon from my computer at work. In short I am decluttering my computer, laptop and external disks.

No comments:

Post a Comment