Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I can't resist Mac 💕

Far too many times I mentioned that I feel I will not be on this place longer. So the proper thing to do is really save every penny I've got. But then in spite of everything I simply cannot resist Mac. Probably because I never enjoyed it much before as I avoided buying from them. Only this year that I started buying/using Mac again.
So tada! This post is another Mac lipstick I purchased. I was not planning on buying anything but while browsing the web I've seen that Mac online offers free delivery in any orders. So I thought I'd check it out. Then some shades were on sale. There. I lost it. I had to order. Placed this order even though it was just last month since my last purchase of lipstick Mac Palette or Mac Pro Palette Necessary Nudes. This is really my addiction. Mac lipsticks!
Aside from it being on sale and with free shipping, I got freebie too. But honestly I am not interested in the freebie. Just in the black pouch. As it can hold up to 6 lipsticks I think. So no need for me to buy a pouch for my beloved lippies.
Some red shades were on sale too but I am only interested in nudes. And no swatches for this post as I will use then after a week of two. In spite of me being excited in finally having them. 
They are limited edition by the way. But who knows Mac might include them soon in their permanent line. I've got: Cold Hard Cash, Mud Wrestler and Gritty Girl.
Used mobile to take this photos. And I think they are okay. And looking at them now makes me want to use them immediately. Haha. Or maybe I will not wait for 2 weeks any longer. Maybe I will use it over the weekend. 
Call me shallow but in spite of all my problems and worries in life, a new lipstick seems to lift my spirit and mood. And before I forgot all three are matte. I may not like matte but will just to something about it as to not to dry my lips.
That's all for today. I still have many worries in life. But then Mac has given me a fleeting happiness. And yeah on December if they are on sale again I will surely buy. Even if not on sale if they launch the Mac Snowball Holiday 2017 collection I might get one or two items. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment