Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Goodbye #186: Garnier Light Oil Control 🌸

Hello there! Please do not expect much from this post. The story was I purchased Garnier Light Oil Control cream during my hoarding phase. Since it was very affordable anyway. But it turned out to be not a product for me. My skin does not like it. In short my 16.00AED was wasted. And as I can remember it leaves a white cast on my face. So even though I am someone who does not want wasting I have to get rid of it.
That's all and thanks for dropping by. The year is about to end but in a few weeks time but then I still have a long way to go in my minimalist goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment