Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Hybrid Contact Lens Brown ๐Ÿ’•

My 6th contact lenses from KLensPop and my 3rd Hybrid Lenses. I don't have anything negative or bad to say about the contact lenses I purchased from KLensPop so far. All were fine with me. Photos overload for this post.
And at the same time I also do not have anything to add about these contact lenses. I mean I have shared about it 5 times already. I will just repeat all the things I said before. That Silicon Hydrogel said to be the latest in contact lenses. That makes your eyes breath more. It will cost around 30.00USD to 60.00USD but I got mine on sale for around 6.00USD to 6.50USD. 
Since VAT is not yet fully implemented in the country then shopping online for me is cheaper. If I were to buy contact lenses to the nearest shop it will cost me 125.00AED and the only good thing is it comes with a free solution. Whereas online shopping 156.00AED I will have 6 pairs of contact lenses good for 6 months use. And in the colors of my choice.
Sorry if I am just going in circles and keeps on repeating words, I have said already a few times. Since it is my 6th contact lenses as I stated earlier. I just wanted a separate post for it as I do believe this brand and this website really deserves it. If not for KLensPop I will not be able to experience different colors of contact lenses as it is very expensive in UAE.
Last photo was from the KLensPop website. It has almost the same effect with me even though I do not have a fair skin like the model in the photo. It is good but I now have my own favorite of colors. Hybrid Green and Hybrid Gray are now my colors. Can't wait to share my Hybrid Gray soon. Very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment