Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Goodbye #185: Lorac Pro Palette 2 🌸

PHOTOS overload. I am still not yet done with my Goodbye Series post as I feel that up to this day I still own a lot. I still have many items inside the house. I just cannot face them fully nowadays as I am busy with other things too. And I keep on uploading videos online before deleting them in my external disk. Anyway back when I was a hoarder I used to own 3 western brands of eyeshadow palette that I never used. Or used them once. Last year I was able to get rid of my Urban Decay Naked Palette. And it has taken me a year before finally letting go of another palette.

It is not easy for me as my stuff are usually together in a bag or any packaging and put in every corner of the place. And it is very messy that pulling a package out from a corner to check it out can be.. I do not know the correct word? Annoying perhaps? Because taking them out will create another clutter. This year I am trying my best to declutter my makeup but then for a few weeks now I had been side tracked with learning languages and uploading videos. So now I am trying to get back on track with my decluttering project. So here it is.
Correct me if I am wrong for saying that Lorac is an American brand of makeup. In UAE it used to be available via online sellers. But in 2017 I am not sure if finally some shops do carry this brand. I got mine online from AlShop I guess? For 249.00AED. Back in the time that I was a stupid hoarder. And the story of my Lorac Pro Palette 2 ended up just like most of the beauty products I own. Had to give up without using. This is what happens if you buy something you don't need and do not really love. Sorry if no swatches or no in depth reviews. I am just really all about my minimalist project. But if ever I found photos of swatches I will immediately share them over here. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment