Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, February 1, 2013

hello...

hello!
my first blog..
I always wanted to do this but I don't have the time.. And I am undecided what would I write about? maybe, I will focus on movies since I am a movie buff :) [translation: I don't really have that much choice, since I am working from 8am to 6:30pm so I'll be too tired to go out at night, plus at this place summer is longer than winter. Getting through the summer is not that easy]. Hmmm. I love to watch tv series too. Right now, I am dying to see the next season of Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Vikings and Sherlock. I love to eat as well.. And trying to learn to cook different dishes. Sometimes, I get it right; most of the time not! And lastly, I am a frustrated photographer. So I have given up already trying. Just taking photos as mementos, no more no less.

To all the grammar police that will stumble upon this blog of mine please don't kill me if ever I do make mistakes, it has been a long time since I use English properly. I am in the place that correct grammar doesn't really matter. Living my life, one day at a time. Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment