Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Saccoo Leather Bag

Okay so I was surfing the net, I was looking for best brand of bags particularly leather. And OMG, I almost get a heart attack with all the results. Hermes and the likes (LV, Fendi, Chanel etc.. etc.. etc.. ) always do come up as the best or top brands. Wow! There are how many million women all over the world? Are all of them can really do afford these kind bags? Does the price really equate with quality?

How about for those office employees like me? Are you trying to tell me that in the market I cannot find anymore reliable yet affordable stuff like a bag? Of course,  if I will have money surely I will not spend it on a bag just like that. I would rather spend it on other things like traveling or save it up for the future.

Last month, I was in Mirdif City Centre looking for a leather boots for snow. I stumbled upon this leather bag from Ecco and guess the price? It is only 500AED (136$) hehe but I did not buy it as I did not go there to buy a bag. But then again no matter how I search the internet that brand name doesn't come up in the list of 'best' brand of bags. Why is that so? Where do these sources of what is the 'best' comes from anyway?

Then a few weeks back, I happened to pass by Splash in Ajman City Centre. They do carry the brand DES London, it is a leather bag made in India. Again, I tried to look it up in the internet same result with Ecco. I could not even find it in the internet. To think that it is leather and AFFORDABLE. It is less than 500AED.

When the salary for last month came, I went to Safeer Mall to pay some bills and since I am already there I decided to look around at their bag/shoes section - and then it was like finding oasis in the desert (okay I am a bit OA). I was introduced to this brand Saccoo Leather Amsterdam bags!!!!!!! And to my delight the price is even lower than Ecco!!!!!! I really just can't believe it. Some bags at the high end malls are pricier even if it is just made of PU (not even a leather huh).

Right now I do own 2 Saccoo Leather Bags and I am happy with them, I can really say that it is a value for my money. I was quite lucky too that I got them both while on sale. One was 359AED (98$) and the other one is 332AED (90$). I am blogging about it now, just in case another girl out there is searching for an affordable reliable bag but cannot afford what other considered *best* aka pricey. You, yes you who are reading this is there anything you want to share with us? Feel free to do so. Do you also own Saccoo Leather bag? Care to share your feedback?


http://www.saccoo.com/index1.php

2 comments:

  1. Hi I also bought a saccoo handbag from shoes r us ....its new since I bought it yesterday...I hope it will hold up nicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rana, thank you for visiting my blog. As I can see the quality of leather is good. But as of the stiching; we will see in time.

    ReplyDelete