Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm nervous for tomorrow and for the next 15 days..

I don't mean to blog everyday about this thing but I can't help myself as I need to write down my feelings. I cannot even share with my colleagues/friends what I am going through for various reasons. Tomorrow is my appointment. I will submit all my documents. I am applying for a Schengen visa and Italy is my point of entry.

1. Passport - check!
2. NOC - check! ( thoroughly check the contents of the letter)
3. Bank Statement for the last 6 months in letterhead - check!
4. Plane Ticket and Hotel Booking - check!
5. Photos - check! ( see I even applied lipstick)
6. Appoinment Letter - check!
7. List of requirements - check!
8. Application Form - check!
9. Overseas Medical Insurance - check!
10. Pay slips - just in case they ask for it

11. Trade License - again, just in case they ask for it

My passport and residence visa are both valid up to 2015.

It's my dream for such a long time to see Italy. It's my dream to experince snow. Will they smashed those long time dreams of mine? I am nervous because I never had any visa before anywhere in Europe or US/Canada/Australia. I am nervous because I am from a 3rd world country. I am not doing anything wrong. But in this life, the world has never been and never will be fair. US Citizens will get the visa for only 2 days. But for us, MINIMUM of 15 days. Which makes me think, are they sort of tracking down all your records since birth?

In the requirements list in BOLD RED letters "The submission of a complete file does not guarantee the issuance of a visa". I will surely cry a river if they will reject my application. If they will reject me then I have to wait until next year again.

I will wait for 15 days for what will happen.
I don't believe in miracles, but I am hoping for one this time.
Please process my visa for only a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment