Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, February 18, 2013

Wish List: Italy 💔

I will be applying for a Schengen Visa as I want to visit Italy.
Right now, I can't explain everything that I feel. There are butterflies in my stomach.

I am very happy, excited, sad, hoping, full of plans etc.. etc.. etc.. etc..
Mixed emotions as this is my first time to apply in such a visa.

I am from a third world country. My salary is not that big. After all, I am just a plain office employee in the Middle East. Yeah, I do belong in one of the biggest companies here. But it doesn't mean that big company, big salary. IN MY DREAMS ONLY.

Though I have enough money in my account to cover the expenses.
I am wishing that they (whoever in charge in the embassy) will not discriminate me.Will not deny my visa just because of my nationality.

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment