Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blackberry Q5





Photo From: www.crackberry.com



I can't wait for this phone to arrive. Even though until now they are not yet releasing the price for this newest Blackberry phone. I love Blackberry as this is the only smart phone that have a prepaid social package. For only 49AED per month on Etisalat I do enjoy 24/7 services for BBM, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Yahoo Messenger and Google Talk (though I am not using them all). BBM, FB and Whatsapp alone has been a big help for me. Anytime of the time I can send a message to my family and friends in Manila. Which is more affordable than calling or sending them SMS. And when I am bored, Twitter is there.

UPDATE:

I was suprised that this phone has been released in the UAE earlier than expected. I saw the phone sometime in June in Dubai Mall. I was able to hold it, feel it and use it. And I fell in love with it. I was just a little disappointed as the pink color was not in display (means there will be a delay in release of this color?). Not bad for a middle range phone. Good move from RIM. I almost forgot to mention the price! It's 1,499AED less than 500AED from Z10.

No comments:

Post a Comment