Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pinterest






Pinterest. The new social networking in town. I do not know when or where it started. I have an account since last year but only this month that I became active and so far, so good. First of all, this social network is not nosy. It doesn't ask a lot of question. No need for me to use my own name nor my face as a profile photo. Just a girl anonymously sharing with the world things that caught my attention. Food, movies, places, shoes and fashion are the sample of the boards that I have. Boards is the folder where you pin the photos that you like. Happy pinning world! (in case you want to follow me look for idreamofsnow)

No comments:

Post a Comment