Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Chips Ahoy Chewy, not available here!


CHIPS AHOY Chewy
Good morning to all! Another snack that I love that I can't find in groceries here in the UAE but it is availale in the Philippines. The only chips ahoy available here is the blue one which is dry compared to this flavor.

Yesterday I left a comment in one popular blog in Dubai asking the readers to tell me just in case they will see where can I buy those hard to find snacks like this one.

This weekend, I will go to some grocery stores in Ajman and suggest these snacks that I love and let's see if they will bring them over here and for sure I am not the only one who enjoys them.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zara, unfortunately no. Until now this is not available in UAE market. You can buy from Desertcart but the prices are way too expensive.

    ReplyDelete