Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, July 1, 2013

Frustrated Photographer :(

That is how I describe myself..

Ever since I came here in the UAE, taking photos has been a part of my life. Capturing every moments, freezing them in time. All the little occasions in my life over here. But as time goes by, I dunno.. I do not really see any improvements. I am still bad as ever when it comes to capturing a good angle. I do not have the eye for it. Most of the times it saddens me.

But then maybe I am not really trying hard enough, while others do choose to practice everyday I choose to sleep and regain my energy from working the whole day. While others to get their ass out of the house even if it is 40 degrees I choose to jus stay at home and watch movies.

And the weekends, ahhh I spend it on malls. To see a movie and eat. And then go to grocery which again left me little time to linger and take a snap shots. Will I ever improve? I'm still hoping anyway. I do hope in the future I will have plenty of time in my hand to concentrate but for now, I just have to be and happy to be contented. Maybe, photography isn't for everyone after all. But still I am open to all advices and pointers that people will give me..

No comments:

Post a Comment