Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, July 5, 2013

Chips Ahoy Gooey



CHIPS AHOY Gooey (PHOTO SOURCE:GOOGLE)

Another great snack that I cannot find anywhere here in the United Arab Emirates. Yes, CHIPS AHOY is available but only the BLUE one which is dry. I do not know why a lot of delicious snacks all over the world did not and cannot find their way to come over here. Just like my all time favorite PIK-NIK. Tsk. If I have a huge amount of money sitting in my bank account I'll do a business and I'll bring all those foods that other groceries are not offering. But anyway, back to this chips ahoy what makes it better than the good old originla flavor? The blue one that we have here, first of all it is not dry which is a big deal to me. It is chewy. The chocolate chips are quite big and lastly that chewy and gooey chocolate in the middle of the biscuit. There are many other choices in the shelves but then they are not up to par with this one. I'll just wait till I get home to be able to eat it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment