Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pik-Nik Cheddar Cheese


Photo from Google


Do you love Pik-Nik Cheddar Cheese as I do?
I have known Pik-Nik since I was a kid, but unfortunately this is one of the few things that are not available anywhere in the UAE. I aready searched all the grocery stores that do carry Filipino products. This is not a Filipino product by the way, it is from US but widely available in the Philippines.

It is so good which makes me wonder why those grocery stores doesn't bring this product over here? Here in Ajman, there are now 5 grocery stores that says they have a complete range of products straight from Manila but then why this is not even included? Every time that a colleague will go on vacation I always ask them to buy for me.

Anyways, I will try to request those grocery stores if they can bring this product over here and will update the result..

UPDATE:

Last Friday I went to West Zone grocery store in Sharjah at the back of Sahara Mall. I was surprised to see that almost all the flavors of PIK NIK are available! To think that I spent months looking for it in all the grocery stores [Carrefour, Giant, Geant, Choithram, Waitrose etc] and I will find it only in the West Zone! Ha! I purchased at least a dozen and will definitely go back there again to purchase but next time maybe I'll buy one box of it. I'm a happy girl now.

No comments:

Post a Comment