Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Twitter






Another social networking that I do enjoy using. No need to reveal your real name nor put your photo. A place where I do not need to follow certain people just because I know them or I work with them (just like what the FB is doing once you signed up one way or another it has a way of letting the whole world know that you joined the site). Sometimes when I am bored I find myself pouring out my heart to this site. Just about anything under the sun. The movie I have seen the other night. The food that I have eaten. Places I have been. My opinions to whatever is happening around me. Will this social network survive? Or just like Facebook time will come that it wil be boring that people will start deactivating their accounts?

No comments:

Post a Comment