Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Bear Brand and Alaska 🇵🇭

Not sure if I posted this already but here it is anyway. Alaska Busog Lusog Oatmeal and Alaska Chocolate. I had been away from Philippines for more than a decade now. That I do not know what's new with the food items back home. I am certain that these doesn't exist a decade ago. I found these at Al Maya and each packet cost 1.95AED and I purchased them to know what they taste like. Not exactly my favorite. But will drink them anyway if given to me.
Thanks again for dropping by.. I am sure I still have a lot of Asian products to share in the future. But one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment